Steel fiber is a particular type of plastic that can be used to reinforce concrete in both the formative stage and the final construction. The steel fiber is inserted into the concrete when it is poured, creating a stronger bond between each layer of concrete. This means that you will have a more solid foundation to build on or repair on top of, which means fewer cracks and repairs later on down the line. The HOOKED END BRIGHT LOOSE FIBER is a reinforced steel fiber (RFS) type with a uniform strength distribution. This makes the fiber stronger than other types of RFS, but it also prevents cracks from forming in the material.
The benefits of glued steel fiber are many and varied. The Hooked End Bright Loose fiber is made of high-quality steel and is used in various applications.
Advantages of Loose End Steel Fiber
- Material Advantage
- It is a low carbon, cold-drawn, hooked-end steel wire fiber created to give concrete better heat and shrinkage crack stabilization, more significant flexural reinforcement, increased shear strength, and increased structural performance.
- The three-dimensional reinforcement in the Hooked End Bright Loose fiber makes it ideal for heavy-duty and industrial applications.
- This product is also easy to use, as it can be cut with scissors or a knife and will not fray or break apart like other types of fiber.
- In addition to being more potent than other types of fiber, Hooked End Bright Loose fiber can withstand high temperatures and chemical resistance. It is also easy to use and can be produced in any size or shape.
- Technology Advantage
- Hooked end bright loose fiber is a form of steel wire that has been treated with a special resin, which adds strength to the wire and makes it easier to handle. The result is an easy-to-use product that can be used to reinforce any metal object.
- It’s also non-corrosive and long-lasting, so you’re not left with a mess of rust on your hands when you’re done using it.
- It can improve the concrete’s compressive strength, flexural strength, and impact resistance. It can also help to reduce shrinkage cracking and improve the durability of the concrete.
- Loose hooked end steel fibers can also help increase the concrete’s fire resistance. It can be used at lower dosages while still providing superior performance in terms of concrete crack control and durability.
- Economic Advantage
- A long service life is also an advantage of this product—it can withstand extreme temperatures, including those found in hot climates. Thus, it can be used repeatedly.
- It is easy to handle and can be easily mixed into concrete without needing special equipment. This makes them ideal for use in both small-scale and large-scale construction projects.
Applications of Glued Hooked End Steel Fiber
- Railway Pavement
- Industrial Floors
The steel fibers used in concrete and other applications come in various forms, including glued steel, loose end steel, brass, etc. They are available from FORCETECH, a reputable steel fiber producer and supplier. To discover more about our steel fibers, get in touch with us!